REGISTER FOR STEVEN ANDREW JACKSON
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASS
“FAMILY CONFLICT IN ESTATE PLANNING”
Estate Planning attorney, Steven Andrew Jackson, will teach a one hour Continuing Education class on “Family Conflict in Estate Planning.”
Description: The last thing a person wants to do when they pass on is create conflict for their loved ones. Often they do so by poor Estate Planning, or it is inevitable. Conflict can be avoided or limited by good Estate Planning. Find out how:
- What creates conflict in poor Estate Planning?
- What if there is a family business?
- What if there are children from different spouses?
- How to identify potential areas of conflict.
- How to Estate Plan around family conflict areas.
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 9:00am
Location: The Biltmore Building, One North Pack Square, in downtown Asheville.
CE Credit: The class is approved for one hour Continuing Education by the North Carolina Department of Insurance. We will have fun and learn.
Questions? Contact our office at (828) 252-7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org